Monday, December 15, 2008

My first Blog

For long, i have always wanted to blog. But somehow never found time for it.. At last.. its happened. My blog, as the title says, will be a place for me to open up my feelings on various issues.. think its a very nice way of killing time given that i am absolutely jobless right now (in my holidays). Making the best use of the December season.. I am a great fan of Bharathanatyam. So attending as many natyam recitals as possible. Don't think i ll be in country next year this time as i am planning to go abroad for higher studies. :-) So dance enthusiasts, keep checking out this page for my reviews on dance shows that i attend. See you all soon in my next post!

3 comments:

  1. Reviews are good to read, short and equally descriptive. Found them very positive, encouraging and less critical. Hope to read more from you. Madhana, wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madan

    Read all your blogs. They are very nice and of course very positive. Seem to be doing a lot of research about Dance. Keep going and don't stop

    ReplyDelete